Current NFPA 101 life safety code
MUBEC as adopted by the state of Maine:
- 2015 International Energy Conservation Code
- Current National Electric Code
- Maine State Plumbing Code
IBC Base Climate Information
- Wind Load form IBC - 90 MPH with 3 second sustained gust.
- Snow Load - 63 lbs. per sq. ft. (base figure, go to IBC for calcs specific to building use and roof slope)
- Ground Snow Load- 90 lbs.
- Wind Exposure (B)
- Hurricane Coast? No 80 mile hour zone.
- Frost Depth- 5 feet
- No special seismic considerations